Located next to Menara IGB in Mid Valley, Centrepoint North and South Towers are two contemporary architectural of metal and glass curtain walls that comes complete with fine finishes, dedicated lobbies and sophisticated security features. The two commercial towers offer office space 230,000 sq ft each, with sizes ranging from 3,000 to 12,000 sq ft.
The 2 towers are interconnected with Mid Valley Megamall, which is one of the largest shopping centre in Malaysia.
Centrepoint South was actually completed first and was designed as open-plan office spaces for corporate offices. Each floor can house up to four offices suites and sizes of offices range from 3,000 sf to 13,000 sf spaces. Centrepoint North was completed three months later as multiple small offices for executive suites. Each floor can house up to twelve executive suites and range from 700 sf to 1,350 sf of office spaces. Both towers are high architectural majesty of metal, concrete and glass curtain walls each with their own designer lobbies and state-of-the-art security features.
Amenities: KTM, Shuttle bus to LRT, Covered Parking, Public parking nearby, Hotel, Shopping Mall, Retail shops, Food & Beverage outlets, Food court, Post office, Courier Service outlet, Clinic, Conference Facilities, Common Meeting Rooms, Surau.
1. High ceiling height of 3.8m
2. Modern contemporary design that include the elegant glass curtain walls (with aluminium fins to minimize heat on the western facade)
3. Modern lobby faces The Boulevard with seven passenger lifts
4. Provision for water cooled chiller system for efficient after hours operation
5. Provision of lease of ISDN lines and use of SMATV for Astro users