Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
First rate serviced office space in Kuala Lumpur City Centre that reflects your intentions on the KL business scene. Corporate styling, professional support, advanced ICT – every aspect is designed around the high-performing client who doesn’t have time to waste. Light-filled meeting rooms, video conferencing and equipped boardrooms give you a location for every client meeting while reliable connectivity and complimentary refreshments add to the faultless image. Flexible options available now.
About the Building - Menara Citibank
Menara Citibank is a 50-storey A-grade corporate office building holding a prominent position in KL City Centre to help boost your business status. Designed by renowned architects in 1995, its design is world-leading to this day with fantastic onsite amenities including a food court, medical clinic and 1,505 parking bays. Landmark attractions including KL Tower and KL City Centre Park are an easy stroll away and Ampang Park LRT Station provides great transport links across the city. This notable building is the headquarters of Citibank Bhd, Talisman and other major players in the finance, oil and gas industries.
The listing below is only RM15000 per month, perfect for a team of 15 and comes fully furnished with flexible rental terms. The location is very central as the workspace is only a 3 min walk from KL 93 Kun Yam Thong Temple, Jalan Ampang bus stop.This Private Office is located in Kuala Lumpur and if you book a tour they can show you 6 different office spaces available ranging in size from 1 to 15 desks. Did you know our team offer a free personalised service to help you shortlist, book and negotiate the best rate on your ideal workspace. From a 1 person hot desk to an enterprise team of 1000+ the Office Hub team can customise a flexible furnished office solution for your team.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Electricity usage included
· Your own receptionist and waiting area for your clients
· Premium Coffee/Tea Facilities
· Fully equipped boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices (fees may apply)
· A prestigious address to put on your business cards
· Air conditioning
· Business lounge
· Company signage
· Dedicated men and ladies bathrooms
· Ground floor security
· Impressive A grade foyer and fitout
· Car parking - in building (Paid)
- 6.9km from Kuala Lumpur Sentral terminal
- 58.8km to Kuala Lumpur Int'l Airport
- 20 minutes by taxi from Kuala Lumpur Sentral Station
- Convenient access to a wide array of F&B options, retail stores, services, childcare centre, and gym
- Bike Racks: No
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: Fiber
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Available to Rent
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Window
- Office Space Type: Private Office
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes
- Parking Spaces: 1505
- Number of Floors: 50
- Monthly Cost of Parking: 339.989999999999999999999999999999999999
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Concierge: Yes
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Internet Connectivity: Wifi Only
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Available to Rent
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-28884
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now